About the Lodge
Porters Lodge is now owned by the Porters Ski Field. The mangement couple who have taken on operating the lodge this season (Peter & Jeanette) have more than 3 decades of hospitality experience behind them. They offer a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for you to wind down after a day on the slopes. Porters Lodge offers a full liquor licence so you can now relax by the potbelly enjoying local craft beers, a glass of wine or a hot toddy. They also offer a full a La Carte menu of snacks, meals and homemade pizza's and burgers.
WE NOW HAVE FREE WI-FI FOR GUESTS
• accommodates up to 46 guests in bunk rooms sleeping four to nine people in combinations of single and double bunks.
• has a large lounge/dinning area
• is located a short drive off the Porters ski field access road.
• is powered by a generator which is turned off overnight
• under 18's must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent/guardian)
Ideally positioned within easy reach of the other Canterbury ski fields.